Driving Directions to Camp Cedarcrest
886 Mapledale Road, Orange, CT
Camp Cedarcrest is located one minute from CT Route 15 (also known as The Wilbur Cross Parkway and The Merrit Parkway), on the interstate highway network, 6 miles from New Haven, 60 miles from New York City and convenient to all of New England.886 Mapledale Road
Orange, Connecticut 06477
From New Haven:
- Take Route 34 (Derby Ave) west heading toward Derby
- From the intersection of Derby Ave. and E.T. Grasso Boulevard note your mileage. You will travel west on Route 34 for about 4 miles.
- Landmarks you will pass along the way will be the Ravens Stadium on the left; a Nissan car dealer on the left; then Maltby Lakes and a Mobil gas station on the right.
- At the end of these 4 miles, you will come to the intersection with Orange Center Road.
- There is a gray building on the right hand corner (a flower shop).
- As you pass through this traffic light, immediately get into the left -hand lane (you will see a green sign on the left-hand side with says Junction 15).
- Immediately after this sign you will take a left -hand turn which is Mapledale Road. (If you come to an entrance rap for the Merritt Parkway, you have gone too far.) You will pass 4 houses on the right.
- After the houses, at the bottom of a small hill, on your right is a brown sign that says Camp Cedarcrest. Look for the HG enterance sign. The entrance to the main parking lot for the camp is immediately past the house.
- The driveway is between two white pillars on your right.
From Route 15:
- Get off at Exit 57 (West Haven – Orange) and continue on Route 34 East.
- Take the second right onto Mapledale Road.
- You will pass 4 houses on your right.
- After the houses, at the bottom of a small hill, on your right is a brown sign that says Camp Cedarcrest. Look for the HG enterance sign. The entrance to the main parking lot for the Camp is immediately past the house.